Thursday, January 30, 2020

Thursday Tidbits

This week seems to be getting away from me. I am amazed that tomorrow will be the end of the month already.

I have been a bit off the past couple of days. I can't seem to really settle to anything, though I did manage to finish the prayer shawl I had started well before Christmas.

I do have to weave in the ends still.

I also managed to get my sewing/craft room a bit more organized. I am hoping I still have enough room to sew now that I have the knitting machine set up.

The weather up until now has been fairly decent. Yesterday was a bit icy due to an ice depositing fog. Made going for a walk a little scary but since the sun was shining again I headed out.

Today started out beautifully, but late afternoon saw this happening.

I think you might just be able to make out the snow, great big fluffy flakes fell for about 2 hours. EI did manage to get my shopping and errands completed well before the snow started, so I got to enjoy watching it through our big front windows.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




7 comments:

  1. The prayer shawl is beautiful, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. A beautiful color like a clear day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer shawl looks lovely, and will provide warmth & comfort. Decluttering is going on in the blogosphere, including myself. We've had no sun for 8 days, the same cover to cover gray...good for decluttering and trips to the Goodwill. I'm not a fan of snow, but I do like the big fluffy flakes, we get that sometimes when we get lake effect snow. Snowglobe snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a couple hours of snow yesterday too, though the sun did come out afterward. It got quite sloppy on the streets and I expect that will continue.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh the weather! Never know what it will do next! -smile-

    I really feel sorry for the weather people. It is not an exact science. They can't be right all the time. But people get mad, when they aren't. lol

    💖 💖 💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not you!

    I don't mean you were mad! About the weather.

    I just mean, particularly when a big storm is forecast... If they saw Watch Out... And the storm fizzles, people are mad.

    If they did not Warn... And the storm was bad, people would be mad, that they did not Warm More.

    💖 💖 💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you managed to get back and watch the snow falling in all its beauty.

    ReplyDelete