Another week has passed by, and I am trying very hard to be frugal once again. After 2 weeks of not being frugal it is time to put on the frugal belt and pull it a bit tighter.
1. I have been watering the few plants left with the rainwater in the barrel.
2. Following the menu plan once again and making sure all is eaten or frozen for use later on.
3. Started to make a pantry list and will hopefully finish it tomorrow.
4. Put $70.00 in the savings envelope and $5.60 in the change jars.
5. The windows have been open to cool off the house on the days it hasn't gotten too hot out. Closed when the temperature rises too high. The air conditioner only turned on once this week and not at all the previous weeks. The mornings are slightly chilly, but I layer up and am nicely warm.
6. Baked buns and bread and did so at a fraction of the cost of ready-made.
I think I have made a good start at getting back on the frugal trail.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.