Sunday, September 4, 2022

Quick Post

 Not sure how many of you listen to Canadian news. Today starting at 7 am we have been under a province wide alert.


Two men went on a rampage starting at a reserve near Prince Albert and it continued to a small town outside the reserve. A total of 25 people have been stabbed so far. Ten are dead and 15 injured. 


They were last sighted in the capital city of Regina on Arcola Ave. This was at about noon, but no sightings since then. 


Our province notified Alberta and Manitoba and now it is a three province alert. 


Our youngest son, Kris lives in Regina and is home this weekend. However he needs to head back to the city tomorrow. I am so hoping that these guys are apprehended very soon. I am worried about him going home as his house was empty and I have already told him I want multiple texts to let me know he is okay, and the house is empty and safe. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

11 comments:

  1. Hope everyone across the province is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful. I hope they catch them soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! No, we seldom listen to the news but I'm glad you are aware. I hope and pray that Kris is okay and they catch them soon. Why does anyone think they can take or change someone elses life like that! 😡

    ReplyDelete
  4. How terribly worrisome for you. I saw the incident on the Detroit, MI news this evening. I hope your son is aware of how worried his mother is and keeps in touch with you until you know he is locked into his home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for sure that you and your family are safe and that the bad guys are apprehended with no further injury to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that has been on the news here in the UK. I hope the situation resolves soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my goodness, how awful. I do hope they have been apprehended by now and that everyone can feel safe again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything is okay when Kris gets home and pray that he stays safe. My thoughts are with you Jackie. Very scary times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How terrible. I hope all is well with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I suspect they are holed up somewhere in a certain area of the city, until they can find a way to get out and head to a larger city Perhaps I'm naive but I don't believe they'll continue their spree at this point. The only exception would be if they need to steal a vehicle.
    The RCMP plane was out yesterday circling the city, and the City Police have increased their presence. It's a matter of time before they are located and sadly, I think it will be a situation of suicide by cop.
    My heart goes out to those who have survived, and the families of all the victims. I'm grateful for the work of the healthcare workers and the RCMP/local police.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hear almost daily of killings. It seems human life has become worthless these days.

    ReplyDelete