Thursday, January 2, 2020

Thursday Tidbits

I did my grocery shopping today and managed to get in and out with nothing extra in my cart. I even managed to remember my shopping bags.

Today I spent a bit of time in the sewing/craft room getting some projects together for my knitting in the evenings. I wonder if kitting them will make it easier to finish a projet.

Really nothing new and interesting is happening here. We have had notices that there are going to be additions to the extended family and so some of the knitting projects are gifts for the new members when they arrive. Considering one arrives next month I think that will be my first project.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I am just beginning to get a few projects organised for the evenings too. Knitting and crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete