Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday Tidbits

Slowly but surely I am making my way through my goal and extra cleaning list.

Both dresses are refashioned now and ready to be pressed. Pictures very soon. I also thought that since I couldn't get all the cat hair out of the bed I made Shania many years ago (seems she is losing more and more hair every year) I would make her a new one.

I pulled the necessary items out of the closet today and managed to get another item crossed off the list.

This one is bright red instead of grey. I hope that next year I can find the same deal on sweatshirts that I found when I bought this batch (I have made cat beds for two others and only have one of my bargain sweatshirts left).
 
Plants seem to have made it through the cold last night. We covered them up for one more night and then the weather will improve (at least I hope).
 
Kris will be home late tomorrow, and I should be able to get my computer fixed and my new android box up and running. Looking forward to his visit.
 
Everybody have a wonderful evening.
 
God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Rosy red lips for the pussy cat. Looks very comfy.
    xx

    ReplyDelete