Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday Ramblings

All is quiet in the house, bit of clean up though after Kris and Kurt disappeared home or to visit friends over the last couple of days.

Yesterday Harvey and Kris traveled to Walmart to look at futons. Came home with one as well (why Kris could not buy one in Regina is beyond my understanding) and Kris now has it set up in his apartment livingroom. No thanks to the directions however as they were in French and Spanish. Thank heavens for pictures. I will have to text him later this week and find out how comfortable it really is. I am just happy that he finally has more than a recliner to sit on. Next I told him he needs to get end tables, and perhaps a coffee table.

I managed a bit of harvesting over the past few days. Still the garden is not really producing like it has other years. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things start coming very soon. I may be spending some money at the Farmer's Market this year.

Yesterday evening we traveled out to the small village that was Harvey's home for his growing up years and my home once Mom and Dad bought the bar/hotel and I married.

Four of the six brothers managed to get together. Here they are all enjoying the Saskatchewan Roughrider game. 

Us ladies were upstairs talking and having a glass of wine.

I looked at my goals list for this month and I am flabbergasted. While I have managed to complete most if not all the extra cleaning chores, I am afraid my goal list is relatively untouched. I do have a few more days so I am hoping to be able to stroke off a few of those as well. Otherwise they will be added to next months goals.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. More importantly, you've had fun with your family this month. To do list items can easily be carried over. It's good that you've had a break from the list this month. Every one needs it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete