Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Home, Sweet, Home

We managed to get away very early from the family reunion and so arrived back home after a 7 hour drive at 2:00 pm. yesterday. So nice to be in my own bed with my own pillows. Unpacked and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Harvey's family all 11 of them. 

The spouses added into the mix.

The nieces and nephews that were able to attend.

The youngest members of the family that were able to come.

All told there were 55 of us there. Would have been lots more, but many couldn't make it due to work schedules or other travel plans.

More pictures later. I need to catch up with all of you and my sleep.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. so glad you had a good reunion. my extended family gets smaller ea year while my close family grows bigger. new babies and new mates.
    I have no more aunts or uncles..i've outlived a lot of cousins...I do love reunions and we used to have some great ones...Bill had a realy large family and it was nothing to have 150 kin at the reunions held at a state park. sooo fun...i miss them.

    ReplyDelete