Monday, July 8, 2019

Menu Monday


Already I have switched some of my menu around, and I have a feeling more will be switched around yet. It has gotten hot and humid out (we managed to get a lovely rain last night with more to come we hope).

Monday

Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches (the soup was leftover from last week).

Tuesday

Leftover pork from Sunday will be made into a stir fry of sorts, that way I can use up the leftover rice.

Wednesday

BBQ Porkchops, and tin foil packets of veggies. We should finish off the Greek Salad today as well (unless I eat it all for lunches before this).

Thursday

Jambalaya to use up some packaged items in the cupboard and some sausage I have had for awhile in the freezer.

Friday

Trout fillets, probably maple glazed along with homemade fries and a salad.

Saturday

Leftover ham perhaps added to the leftover salad along with some hard boiled eggs and some thinly sliced chicken to make a chef's salad.

Sunday

I was going to make a roast meal, but I think I better clean out the fridge and make the roast on Monday.

Kurt will be coming home around the 22nd of this month and will probably stay for about 5 days before leaving to visit a good friend. I will need to get used to making bigger meals again. That boy can eat.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie, you've just given me an idea - jambalaya. I roasted a ham last week for breakfasts and sandwiches (supper last night) and a jambalaya would use that up perfectly awa pea soup with the ham bone. That's meal planning this week.

    ReplyDelete