Monday, July 15, 2019

Menu Monday

A new week has arrived!! Hard to believe we are halfway through July already.

Monday

Roast beef, roast potatoes, and roasted carrots. If I get my rear in gear I will make a salad to go along with this. All will be cooked in the Instant Pot so I don't heat the house up.

Tuesday

Chili and toast.

Wednesday

Leftover roast beef either made into a main dish salad, or perhaps hot beef sandwiches with fries and the remains of the salad (providing I get it made).

Thursday

Pretty sure there will be leftover chili. If not I will make Harvey BBQ some hamburgers. Served with coleslaw.

Friday

Salmon patties served with rice, home made tartar sauce, and mixed veggies (or leftover coleslaw).

Saturday

I will be all alone as Harvey will be picking up Kris to attend the football game in Regina. I think I will have soup and perhaps a sandwich (made from leftover salmon patties).

Sunday

Roast Chicken, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, and corn. That should round out our week and give me leftovers to use next week.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment