Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday Roundup

It has been a relatively busy week what with catching up on chores and trying to get a bit ahead. Still I did manage a few extra bits to get ready for sewing next week.

I even managed to do some more tidying of the sewing/craft room. I have found a new desk for the home office computer and the old one will be moved into said sewing/craft room. For the first time ever I will be able to have all of my sewing machines out and not have to move them around.

There will also be room for a laptop so my Cricut and embroidery machine can be used to their full capability.

I spent time weeding my flower gardens, visiting old friends, pretreating fabric, knitting squares and relaxing in my chair out on the deck.

Last night we attended our live theater in the park. The show was hilarios, the actors very professionable, and the singing just perfect!

The perfect way to relax after a rather stressful weekend with the in laws.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Happy sewing! It's lovely just to walk into the sewing room and get started without too much setting up, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete