Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

Thought I would share some pictures of the garden.

Potatoes are growing like wild. These pictures were taken a couple of days ago and now they are loaded with flowers. Should get a good crop this year.

Blossoms on most of the strawberry plants. However the fruit does not seem to be ripening very quickly.
The zucchini has taken off just like the potatoes. Lots of blooms and even a few baby zucchini have formed.

Thought I had more pictures of the veggie garden, but I guess I don't. I will take more as this week ends.

My perennial garden is only so so. While the lilies are starting to get buds, they are not blooming as of yet.

I do have a nice showing on the new Columbine I planted.

 
The fuchsia is coming along nicely as well as the German Ivy.



More pictures later.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. No Weeds!!! No Weeds! How do you do that?!?!? My garden is overrun with weeds, and I work at keeping them down. Beautiful garden, Jackie! I have gotten three wonderful, early tomatoes--now there are very few blooms and only two little tomatoes on the vines. We have gotten an abundance of cucumbers, and two peppers. I am thinking about no more garden next year. I think the weeks of rain ruined my chances this year, and I am getting too old to care anymore! God Bless, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as Harvey keeps up there are very few weeds, but if he lets it go weeds mysteriously appear.

      Not really getting much from the garden yet. In our case it could be because it is so dry here.

      God bless.

      Delete