Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Help!!! It's the End of the Month. Panic Time

 


Deep breathing here to calm myself down. I just cannot fathom how I let the time get away from me so badly. I foresee some late nights or very early mornings in the future. I am still hopeful about getting most things completed. Perhaps not the sewing of the Christmas outfit (could be a Christmas Eve thing) but I am going to try. 


I actually went out into the community three times this week. Monday, I tried to purchase those items I couldn't find on Sunday. Managed to get everything but the Christmas ham (ham this year and not turkey I hope, could change though). Ham is not on sale next week but that is not a shopping week any way. 

Tuesday, we went for our haircuts. 

Wednesday (today) I had to go out and get our prescriptions and pick up some rub for my neck and shoulder. 

Hopefully, now I can stay home and get things done. I also hope that I don't get sick. So many in the city are getting the flu, the newest Covid infection or just really bad colds. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




8 comments:

  1. How you have success but remember to rest. You know about Rome. 😉
    And the world won't end of something doesn't get completed. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant 'hope' you have success. As soon as i hit publish, I saw the typo. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does seem to be flying doesn't it, Jackie, but take a breath.... you'll get there. You are doing brilliantly well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. And breathe . . . you'll get there, one step at a time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no doubt you'll get everything done. And if the new Christmas outfit isn't sewn, so be it. I think your husband and your sons appreciate the time and effort you put into making their Christmas' special but it is the moments we spend together making memories that they'll have with them forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you stay well. I wore a mask all day while running errands. I can't believe how many people are sick here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It never ceases to astound me at just how much faster time goes than it ever used to. I thought there was always the same number of hours in a day but somehow they seem to be getting shorter.
    I know what you mean about being a little anxious about the 'out in the community' times that we can't avoid.

    ReplyDelete