Monday, February 12, 2024

Menu Monday


 

Another sunny day here, and I am loving it. I did however develop a bit of a headache while stitching, so did not get as much done as I had hoped. Tomorrow is snowy and cloudy, so other projects will be worked on.

On to menus for this week.

Monday

Skinless Chicken Breasts, and rice (Harv's special diet starts today....actually we started it last night)


Tuesday

Fish Fillets, and I am going to dig through the potatoes and hopefully find enough for fries done in the air fryer.


Wednesday

Harvey will be on clear fluids so I will make him some broth probably a couple of bowls. I will also see if I can find some yellow or green jello in my stash and make that as well. Probably early in the morning so he can enjoy it all day.


Thursday

Pretty sure I have some leftover beef in my fridge freezer, so will make a casserole and serve it with a salad.


Friday

It will be tuna casserole with the remains of the salad on the side.


Saturday

Chicken Legs with back attached, corn, and potatoes (or perhaps some type of noodle). 


Sunday

The roast beef I did not make on last Sunday due to the start of the diet. Roast potatoes and roast carrots will round off the meal. I may add some celery to the roasting pan as well.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like another week of great meals planned (broth and jello notwithstanding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a sunny nice day here in Southern Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds delicious! I hope your headache is gone. I'm also enjoying the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great planning and I do hope you're feeling much better now. Headaches are a nuisance. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all sounds delicious, Jackie. I've been wanting some roasted potatoes, so I'm going to add that to our menu for the week too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get those lopsided headaches over one eye, when I wake up in the morning...nothing that a cup of strong coffee doesn't cure.

    ReplyDelete