Sunday, October 13, 2013

An Early Thanksgiving At the Old Homestead

Since Kurt and Kris will be leaving early tomorrow for their respective homes I am making Thanksgiving dinner today.

The turkey is starting to smell so good, and soon it will be time to start the potatoes and carrots. Yum, we are going to be as stuffed as the turkey by the time supper is over.

I went for my early morning walk today and was greeted by this as I opened my front door.


Cars covered with a lovely thick layer of frost!!

The same could be said for the roof tops in the valley below us.

 I guess winter is arriving very quickly and we need to get those carrots out of the garden pronto!!

Hope all my Canadian readers are having a wonderful long weekend with friends and family close.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment