Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mid Way Through the Week

Harvey and I have been delivering Meals on Wheels this week. So far, in total we have delivered 62 meals. That's a lot of driving and going up and down stairs!! I have done this many times before, but it is Harvey's first time. He is not doing too badly at all and so far seems to be enjoying himself. Two days left to go and more than likely another 30 or so meals in total.

I have been working on the afghan that Kurt wants to give his friend for Christmas in my spare time. Almost done now and I will be moving on to the next one. I may just get everything done this year in time for Christmas. I will post a picture of the finished afghan tomorrow hopefully.

Time to share some more pictures of our trip.

The Mayflower Steps in Plymouth.


The Roman Baths in Bath.

Here are some of the artifacts that were found in Bath.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment