Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday Tid Bits

Well it is Halloween and even though the weather was just beautiful I only had 7 Trick or Treater's knock on my door. I have a bowl that is still full of candy which we don't need in this house. Oh well, I am sure it will not go to waste.

This is what the street looked like at around 8 tonight.


 Not a single, solitary person.

At least this gave me time to finish Kurt's afghan for his friend.

Here is the finished product.


Not quite the colour choices I would have made, but at least the tweedy brown had some of the darker red in it. Kind of draws the colours together.

Now it is on to the next. This time it will be an afghan for Kris for Christmas. It seems that Raymond (his rather large cat) took ownership of the last one I made for him.

Everybody have a wonderful (and scary) evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment