Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kurt and Kris Are Home And All Is Right In My World

Kurt and Kris both made it home last night and now I am feeling doubly blessed. It is wonderful that both of them still feel the need to spend the holidays with their Dad and I. They could be off spending time with friends, but instead they come bearing gifts.

Of course in some cases the gifts are mending, or knitting, but I will do those joyfully. Right now they are having bonding time with their Dad, watching their beloved Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Me well I am busy putting captions on our holiday photos so that Kurt will be able to make sense of them for the book he is making for us. Also busy cooking, knitting and mending..... What else would I be doing when my boys are home!!!

Thought I would share a few more pictures from our holidays with all of you.

First off a picture of Edinburgh Castle during the day.

Now a picture of it lit up at night.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment