Monday, August 17, 2015

Menu Monday

Wow, the third week in August already, this summer is flying by!!!

Monday

French toast (I was going to make pancakes, but I have some slightly dry bread that needs to be used up). Otherwise known as breakfast for supper.

Tuesday

Leftover roast chicken made into a casserole. I am going to take advantage of this cooler weather.

Wednesday

Hamburgers, grilled and served with homemade fries and salad.

Thursday

Fish, homemade fries, the remainder of the store bought frozen peas and there should be salad leftover as well.

Friday

Lazy Perogies. (Do you think I can slip three meatless meals in this week. I am going to give it a try.)

Saturday

Steak, baked or grilled potatoes, salad, and carrots from the garden.

Sunday

Pork Roast, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and fresh veggies cut up with some dip.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment: