Saturday, August 1, 2015
An Update on Last Month
I finished organizing my recipes that were in binders. Yes!! A bit of a fist pump here. However I have been unable to scan those small puzzle sized recipe books due to my anti-virus deciding to not allow my wireless printer to communicate with the computer. This means I am going through each and everyone and writing out those recipes I wish to keep. Slow going, but it will be completed or my name is not Jackie.
I have weeded my flower beds, baskets, and boxes once a week without fail. Where on earth do all the weeds come from?????
I am continuing work on projects that I have had around the house for awhile. Mostly those I inherited from my mother.
Now my goals for this month.
1. Continue the weeding of flower beds and such every week.
2. Continue with those pesky projects that have been begging to be completed.
3. Work on getting the veggie garden harvested and the excess harvest stored for the winter.
4. More copying and decluttering of recipes.
5. Work on getting a Christmas list together.
This month my total has risen to 630 items no longer residing and taking up room in my home. I am hoping that I can continue to weed items out over the rest of the year.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.