Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday Tidbits

Another fairly quiet day on the old homestead. I watered plants, did a bit of gardening, went shopping, and worked on my various projects.

Almost done the second leg of the monster baby leggings. Hoping to get more done tomorrow, perhaps even finishing them.

Here is a picture of the embroidered baby quilt.

As you can see there is a great deal more to do. Working for a few hours each evening this will take a bit longer then I thought it would. However even a bit accomplished is better than nothing.

I pickled some peppers.

I decided to try and do whole peppers this time. Only two jars, but that is two more than we had in the first place.

My neighbour dropped off something for me late this afternoon.

This bag of apples, which will be turned into some yummy apple pie filling tomorrow. Free food is good!

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment