Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Mid Week And Going Strong

I think I am going to give up on getting more cherries this year. The wasps seem to love to fly around my head. Me, a ladder and wasps as a group is just a disaster waiting to happen.

After 12 trays of drying cherries this is what I ended up with.

There is probably 4 cups here so that will have to do. Four loaves or 4 batches of muffins will work just fine this winter.

I have been working on my embroidery project.

You can't really see the pale blue but slowly but surely the stuffed bear is being filled in. I am actually trying something a bit different this time around. I will continue with one colour until all the areas using that colour are filled in. I feel strange leaving whole sections unfinished, but at least this way I am not forever changing floss colours. Hoping to finish this baby quilt top by the end of the month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment