Friday, July 21, 2017
Kris came home last night and I have spent most of today visiting and cleaning. Harvey is glad for Kris's help in building our new front stairs.
My frugal five for this week are:
1. Fixed the waistband on one of my skirts. Now I have another long knit skirt to wear in my wardrobe.
2. Worked on using up more of my yarn stash. I knit two purses (still need lining made) and with the remaining cotton yarn I am knitting some more dish cloths.
3. Started to harvest from the garden.
4. Dehydrating herbs for use this fall, winter and spring.
5. Carefully using city water to water the garden and my flowers (got rain today so I can actually use rain water once again).
6. Baking bread once again at least twice a week.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.