Monday, July 24, 2017

Menu Monday

A bit late posting this today, but better late than never. I also had to make a few changes.

Monday

Chicken breasts, cauliflower cheese, and chocolate cake (It's Harvey's birthday today).

Tuesday

Leftover Roast Pork made into a stir fry.

Wednesday

Sausages, leftover rice and mixed peas/carrots.

Thursday

Pork chops, potatoes in cream,  sliced cucumbers (getting lots of cukes from the garden).

Friday

Perogies.

Saturday

Harvey will be gone to the football game and I will be all by my lonesome. I will have leftover perogies for my supper.

Sunday

Ham, mashed potatoes, fresh veggies and dip.

Heavy on the pork this week but I have lots of pork products to use up.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to have to be Monday this week in order to wish Harvey a Happy Birthday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete