Wednesday, July 12, 2017

My Favorite Place To Visit.....Not!

Today was my annual check up at the dentist (also a cleaning...every 4 months like clockwork).

I should have known that I would be heading back in a couple of weeks, but I had my fingers crossed that I could go another year with nothing needing to be done.

Really, considering the amount of dental work I have undergone in the past 30 years, this should not have surprised me. It seems that two of my old amalgam fillings are starting to decay for a better word. The dentist is going to remove the old fillings, seal the tooth once again and refill them. Been there, done that a couple of times already.

So, why do I have this niggling fear that it is going to involve much more. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes according to the dentists plan.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes as planned for you and there are no nasty surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had three of mine removed and replaced because of the scares regarding amalgam.

    ReplyDelete