Monday, July 10, 2017

Menu Monday

First off, sorry I have been missing in action.

Saturday saw us heading into Regina to watch the Saskatchewan Roughriders play against the Hamilton Tiger Cats. It was an extremely hot drive and very sunny. The stands did provide some shade, but it was still really warm.

We arrived home at 2 in the morning (late game), hopped into bed. I got up at 8 and was at Mass in order to distribute the cup. Came home, had lunch and then I think the heat and sun hit me. I ended up sleeping most of the day away.

I feel much better today (even though it is still very warm) and have even managed to get some (not all) of my usual Monday household chores done.

Hopefully I am back with more regular postings.

Monday

Hamburgers, onions, and mushrooms all done by Harvey on the BBQ.

Tuesday

Pulling out a package of leftover chicken from the fridge freezer, boiling some eggs and making a chef's salad (supposed to be just as hot tomorrow and I really do not feel like cooking).

Wednesday

I have a dental appointment (cleaning and check up) in the afternoon so supper is going to be hotdogs and pasta. I plan on having some sliced fresh veggies as well.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge night.

Friday

Maple glazed salmon fillets, rice, and mixed veggies.

Saturday

Sausages, mashed potatoes, and a salad.

Sunday

Roast beef, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: