Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday Roundup

This week has been one of trying to get ahead of myself. I have managed to complete all but 4 of my extra cleaning jobs for the month, and hope to complete the washing and waxing of the parquet flooring in our dining room tomorrow.

Now if only I could say I am doing as well working through my various stashes. Since I have now finished off two rather large balls of cotton yarn (just have to sew the seams on the two purses), I am hoping to spend some of my time in the sewing room over the next few weeks.

The garden is starting to produce.

Here are two cukes I managed to save for a photo op (seems as fast as I bring them in Harvey munches on them).

They aren't the biggest I have ever harvested, but hopefully I can keep up with them.

Yesterday I started dehydrating my herbs.

Trays of
basil.

Trays of
silver green sage.

Those were done by supper last night. Today saw trays of parsley and oregano completed. I am hoping to get some thyme and some mint done tomorrow.

Off to catch up with you all.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: