Tuesday, July 11, 2017

A Graduation

It has been a very long time since we had a graduation in the immediate family, or at least one that we have been invited to.

At the end of last month just before the family reunion on Harvey's side, my sister and I traveled to Yorkton to see my brothers' oldest daughter graduate.

Haley will be attending the University of Regina in the fall. She is taking Education on hopes to be teaching Social Studies/History as her major (don't have any idea as to what she has chosen for her minor). Sounds a great deal like our oldest son as that is what he teaches.

This is my brother, Haley, and Haley's mom.

Here is my sister and I with Haley.

I find it amazing that the grads spend as much as they do on their gowns. Haley spent way more than I did on my wedding gown. I must say however that all the girls looked lovely and there was not a single gown the same. Quite the colour range as well.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: