Monday, July 17, 2017

Menu Monday

Another week of menus during this hot, hot summer.

Monday

Chicken wings, cauliflower and peas..... I might switch and make a cucumber salad or just veggies and dip.

Tuesday

Leftover roast. Hot beef sandwiches sound good this morning.

Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I have one container of stock yet to use up before I make some more.


Thursday

Leftover ham made into a pasta casserole (supposed to be much cooler). Serving this with a salad.

Friday

Glace (German noodles) and fried onions along with eggs. Comfort food for Kris as he will be home.

Saturday

Taco salad. This was a request from Kris about a month ago. I now have everything I need to make it.

Sunday

Roast pork, roast carrots, and creamed potatoes.

Lunches will be leftovers or sandwiches which ever we feel like making for ourselves.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

2 comments: