Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Update On June's Goals and Project Declutter
1. Continue knitting from stash. Scarf should be done shortly, but I did manage to use up 15 skeins of yarn from my stash.
2. Cut out 2 pairs of shorts. Done.
3. Cut out two dresses (might be just one depending on if I decide to make a wrap skirt with the other piece. Done.
4. Cut out skirts (not sure if it will be one or two). Both cut out.
5. Cut out two summer tops. Not done.
6. Sew shorts. Done.
7. Sew dresses. Done but one got changed into a wrap skirt instead of a dress.
8. Sew skirts/skirt Done.
9. Sew summer tops. Not done.
10. Have 18 no spend days if possible. I ended up having 20 no spend days this month.
11. Make card and gift for nieces graduation (this could change to money in an envelope depending on time constraints). Card is made.
12. Continue with Project Declutter. Slowly but surely a few more items are leaving the house and my wardrobe.
13. Paint outdoor chairs by fire pit (have a feeling this will end up being my job). Not done since Harvey decided to do some cement work by the house and fire pit. Hopefully this will be accomplished very soon.
Did not do too badly considering how busy this month had been. Hopefully those things not accomplished can be done this month.
I do hope to add to the total this month.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.