Monday, October 22, 2018

Menu Monday

This morning went by in a blur of activity so this is being posted a bit later than I would like. Also there will be a bit of switching around as I have way too many leftovers.

Monday

Using a package of leftover frozen turkey from the fridge freezer. I am making something called Southern Casserole. Get to use up some more of that rather large cabbage I purchased last Thursday. I will let you know how well we like it.

Tuesday

We will finish off the leftover Lazy Perogies.

Wednesday

Using up the leftover casserole from Monday. However if there isn't enough left I will make some soup and salmon sandwiches.

Thursday

Stuffed Chicken breasts, coleslaw (need to use up that cabbage), rice and pea/carrot mix.

Friday

Breakfast for supper. I am leaning towards pancakes, but think French toast might be nice as well.

Saturday

Hubby will more than likely be at the football game. I told him to take his brother this time around. That way I can have some badly needed alone time. I will have some leftover soup and a sandwich.

Sunday

Roast Beef (I will need to break down and try and purchase an on sale roast). Serving it with roasted potatoes, roasted carrots, and roasted onions.

My freezers are slowly but surely getting cleared out. Harvey really missed our roast meal this past Sunday and asked if I could pretty please buy a roast of something.... 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



2 comments:

  1. I love roast, too...when Mr.Sweet was with me, we had a good roast at least a couple times a month. We liked the hash I made a few days after the best...He would say "Honey, you are the best hash maker in the world" and my heart would swell with pride. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never made hash with leftover roast beef. I do make a mean corned beef hash though.

      God bless.

      Delete