Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Sharing

After promising so long to share some pictures of my various projects I thought that tonight would be the time to do so.

All of these projects are Christmas gifts. I still have a few more to make but the list is getting shorter and shorter.

These are the mittens I made for my twin nieces. One loves purple and the other loves pink. I will add a warm headband to these and call the gifts done.

This is one of the three rice bag sets I made for Kurt, Kris and Harvey. The longer one is for around the neck and the two smaller ones are to tuck into their mitts when they perhaps have to shovel.

The quilt I made from leftover fabrics and clothing for Kurt. I do hope he likes it.

Harvey's robe. It looks almost a pale yellow here when in reality it is a camel colour. 

More projects coming very soon. My fingers are flying trying to get everything finished. I have three pairs of mittens, and a rug to knit. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment