Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Thrifty Tuesday

For a few minutes I thought I would not be able to post a picture, things were pretty strange.

I managed to get two gift cards for $25.00 from the company that I scan all my shopping to for books to download on my ereader.

I am using up all the leftovers in the fridge so there should be zero waste here this week.

Got my walking poles for free by using the bonus points on a credit card. They are taking a bit of getting use to, but I think I am going to like them when it gets snowy and icy out.

Used leftover flannelette fabric to make heating pads for one of my Christmas gifts.

Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very thrifty roundup!

    I see a lot of people around here using walking poles, we don't ever get much snow but I hear it's good exercise.

    ReplyDelete