Monday, October 29, 2018

Menu Monday

The end of a month the beginning of another. It is getting very close to waking up in the morning to snow falling. I am really hoping it holds off for another few weeks.

Monday

Spaghetti, meat sauce and salad

Tuesday

Leftover roast beef. Not sure what to do with it, so I will be pulling out the cookbooks for some inspiration.

Wednesday

Baked spaghetti, with coleslaw.

Thursday

Leftover Turkey. I think I might just warm it up and serve with mashed potatoes, gravy, and corn.

Friday

We will be trying my homemade tomato soup along with salmon sandwiches.

Saturday

Sausage casserole, one of Harvey's favourite meals.

Sunday

Roast chicken, pan roasted veggies.

Lunches will be sandwiches or any leftovers not planned for another meal. Breakfasts will be yogurt or oatmeal. May mix in some toast with that occasionally. Snacks will be fruit or low fat (plain pop corn comes to mind).

The scale is moving down and I plan on keeping it going in that direction, plus trying to watch my cholesterol is helping a great deal.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment: