Friday, November 2, 2018

Frugal Friday

It has been a grey and sunless day here on the prairies of Canada. Some places are getting snow today, and it looks like when I wake up tomorrow I will be greeted with the same if the weather forecast holds true. Winter is slowly but surely getting a grip on Canada.

My frugals for this week....

1.  Shopped with a list and kept to it, except for a couple of really good deals.

2.  Eating down the freezers and pantry (I only replaced a few items that we will manage to get through before our stock up trip.

3.  Input last months budget and was surprised that we were only a bit over. In many cases we were well underbudget. This month, however a few lines have raised their bills so I am trying to cut in other areas.

4.  Using up leftovers so as to have no waste. This worked very well last month. Especially the last couple of weeks and I hope to continue that success this month as well.

5.  Darned a couple of pairs of socks.

6.  Continuing to make Christmas gifts.

7.  Still reading downloaded free books on my ereader.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. Well done on the monthly figures. It helps to write things down before you shop.

    ReplyDelete