Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Slowly, Slowly

Winter has arrived bringing with it rain, snow, and clouds. I woke up this morning to a sheen on the small amount of snow we have on the ground. It rained during the night and roads were very treacherous.

I phoned Kris to make sure he had gotten back and forth to work okay as I saw on the news that the city of Regina, where he lives and works, had 50 accidents. He said the roads were terrible this morning, but he made it to work only a few minutes late. Others arrived after him. The roads after had been sanded so travel was a bit easier.

I told him that providing the weather cooperates we would be up in the city on Saturday to do our stock up shop and asked if he wanted to join us. Of course he said yes.

Slowly, but surely I am making my way through my goal list for this month. I managed to get another top sewn today. This leaves only two unfinished sewing projects to try and get done this month. I will probably get another one done and only have to carry one through to next month. That doesn't mean I haven't got other projects to carry over and new ones to add. I think I might just have too many projects on the go for one month.

Lists are made for next month and the run up to Christmas, here is hoping I haven't got carried away again.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment