Friday, November 16, 2018

Frugal Friday

Time to list those small frugal wins since last Friday.

1.  It has gotten cold and icy out so instead of starting my vehicle and traveling to the Leisure Complex to use the walking track, I have been using the treadmill downstairs.

2.  I shopped from a list, but found a few loss leaders I tossed in the cart. Still stayed under budget.

3.  Using up leftovers in making meals.

4.  Downloaded more free books onto my ereader and my Kindle App (on my tablet).

5. Answered surveys and scanned in grocery purchases to gain points. Hopefully I will be able to purchase a couple more Indigo gift cards.

6.  Sewed some buttons on a couple of Harvey's shirts.

Little frugal wins that over a year, every year can add up to big savings.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: