Sunday, November 4, 2018

Sunday Ramblings

I don't mind being Mass Coordinator if everyone shows up to do their ministry like today. What I dislike is having to run around and find people to take over when those scheduled do not show up. 

I also dislike the long pause we have to make before the final few sentences we read. Harvey said that if he didn't know better he would have thought I missed my place. Just hope that no one else thought that.

Once again Father A's homily was about sharing our time, talent and treasure with the community. Reaching out in love and welcoming to all.

It has been raining and cold for most of the day. This means as the temperature drops overnight and through the rest of the week that the roads are going to be very icy. I only have to travel a few days and not very far, but Kris was planning on coming home this weekend which could be treacherous for him on the highways. I am keeping my fingers crossed that things improve.

If the weather is nice we will be heading into the city for the playoff game for our provinces CFL team. If not we will be staying home on Sunday and watching it in a warm place. I really wanted to see at least one playoff game in person, but if it isn't to be, it isn't to be.

The mitts are finished and after my Monday prayer shawl meeting I will be pulling out the next series of projects to complete. This time (and for the next few weeks) I will be sewing. My unfinished and Christmas list of projects is getting smaller and smaller. It will be nice to be ahead of the season for a change.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I dislike it too when people say they are going to do something then don't. If I promise something i follow through. Have a good week. Tx

    ReplyDelete