Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thursday Tid Bits

It has been relatively quiet around the old homestead this past little while. 

I am not getting much done on the goals list, but items are slowly being crossed off. I had meant to start sewing yesterday, but I either slept wrong or I am now developing aches and pains that I have never had before. My neck and shoulders were so stiff I could barely move without whimpering. Today, the pain is not so bad and I have managed to get the computer work done from the list. I really do like crossing things off, makes me feel as if I am accomplishing things.

Harvey on the other hand has been hard at work. He has gotten the electric baseboard heaters off the walls in the hall and our bedroom, done his first bit of drywall patching, and his first bit of sanding. I even believe he has done his second coat of spackle. Tomorrow we head out and buy paint and some more baseboard as there is not enough left in his spare lumber pile. Painting, however will take him longer to accomplish as that is a job he really does not enjoy.

Tomorrow I hope to have all the corrections or additions to the family address book and be able to post it on the family page on Facebook for everyone. Mind you the way my family gets on things this could in fact take awhile. Then I just might feel up to doing a bit of sewing. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment