Friday, August 2, 2019

Frugal Friday

My frugal Friday happenings are few, but they have managed to save us some cash and time.

1.  I saved $39.44 at the grocery store this week.

2.  Using up yarn I have had in my stash to make Christmas gifts for the boys.

3.  Decluttering is simplifying my life.

4.  Went to the library to get more reading material.

5.  Harvesting is coming along in the garden and herb beds. I have been dehydrating and picking a little most days.

Today we picked up the new desk so more decluttering is taking place. Lots to move so we can get everything set up in both the office space and in the sewing/craft room. 

Hopefully I will remember to take pictures once everything is set up the way I want/need.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was a good saving at the grocery store. I have books from the library too and am also decluttering.

    ReplyDelete