Friday, August 16, 2019

Frugal Friday

It is the middle of the month already and things are coming to fruition in the garden. I have been busy grating, freezing, dehydrating (when the weather has been appropriate) and picking in the garden. I have even had to get Harvey involved in the picking.

1.  Eating veggies from the garden. No need to buy potatoes any more for awhile. Onions as well.

2. Saved $5.69 on my grocery bill. It was a very small shop, so I am happy with that savings.

3.  Made a sympathy card for a funeral I attended this morning, for a savings of around $3.00.

4.  Usual frugal exercise of walking every day, and I have added some stretches through the day.

5.  Ate all the leftovers in the fridge.

6.  Printed off some coupons to use in our stock up shop tomorrow.

7.  Taking some of our produce to Kris in order not to waste anything we manage to pick.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Good solid frugal measures, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these frugal things add up and make a lot of difference to the budget.

    ReplyDelete