Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday Roundup

Today it has been cold and rainy, so because of this I did not get all the dehydrating or garden harvesting done. I did however manage to process more of the previously picked produce from the garden.

Since I could not go for my walk, I blanched and froze beans, made pickles in a bucket (though in my case I use a large glass jar with lid), and grated zucchini to freeze. Still have to make dill pickles, but I plan on getting those done tomorrow.

Today I finished up the dish cloths I want to give to Kurt and Kris for Christmas, next it will be trying to come up with a pattern for a hanging pin holder. I want to get all their hockey, baseball, and scouting picture pins on to something they can hang up on the wall. I have an idea and hopefully I can make it come true.

Pictures of all the gifts will be posted at some point next week.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: