Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Thrifty Tuesday

Ahhh, it is that time of the week again.

My thrifty moves for the week are as follows.

Made my own lavender oil, though I think it leaves much to be desired. Perhaps I did not use enough lavender blossoms in concocting it. Still I will give it a try with some of my headaches.

Been harvesting from the garden. This should continue and start saving us some cash very soon.

Dehydrating lots of herbs. I don't know how much basil I will get but will dry what I can before the plant gives up the ghost.

Mended a pair of Harvey's pajama bottoms.

Reused the old desk set up for my sewing/craft room.

Sold the old sewing machine cabinet on our online garage sale group. Making a bit of money to buy some crafting supplies or fabric later on.

All in all a pretty thrifty week

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: