Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Surprise Gift

All of you know that I have been using  Miss. Ellageo to do my machine embroidery. I have her set up and haven't taken the embroidery carriage off in weeks.

She is doing an excellent job on both the church's project and the Girl Guide project (that one has been at a standstill).

Today I dropped off the church project and saw one of the Girl Guide leaders. I mentioned to her the fact that I was waiting for supplies to finish the names on the pockets of the girls ponchos.

Lo and behold she went out to her vehicle and brought in a bag.

This is what was in that bag.

White and black stabilizer, 2 packages of embroidery machine needles, 2 large spools of white embroidery floss, and 4 different colours of embroidery floss. I am in 7th heaven!!!! I never expected such riches to come my way.

I have more than enough white to finish the project now and extras to work on other projects.

Life is good.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment