Monday, February 18, 2013

Menus for the Week of February 17th to 23rd

Once again I am late posting my menus. Got all caught up yesterday in finishing those costumes (camel ones) for the play. But they are all done now and I plan on handing them off tonight to my friend Hannah. She is going to fancy them up for us, you know, tassels, gold cord and such.

I am not posting last nights meal but will start with today.

Monday

Chili, toast and tossed salad.

Tuesday

Leftover Ham Casserole from Sunday nights meal and a tossed salad.

Wednesday

Out for supper we hope to be in Regina shopping and visiting with Kris over a lovely supper before heading home.

Thursday

Leftover Chili from Monday. I always seem to make so much.

Friday

Shake and Bake Fish Fillets along with Oven Fries and some more Coleslaw.

Saturday

Beef Vegetable Soup (found some lovely homemade broth when I cleaned out my freezer) and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment