Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy With Rehearsals

I have been extremely busy the last two days. Hmmm, actually I can say I will be busy all this week.

This is the week of our church musical and even though every year I say I am not going to take part, for some reason I get suckered into performing again. However this year really will be the last performance as the old body just can not seem to keep up anymore (and for some reason the other two people I dance with can not seem to get the dance steps...and treat me like I am incompetent when I nicely show them what we are doing wrong). I am so tempted to turn to each of them and let her know I am not an idiot.

I do have pictures and hope to start putting them up tomorrow as there is no practice (the one day this week that I could stay home in the evening and I have a meeting!!).

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment