Sunday, February 3, 2013

A Typical Sunday In Our House

A typical Sunday in our house begins with coffee in the morning and then a trip to Mass.

This week we had a visiting priest who sang Englbert Humperdink  (is that spelling correct) songs to us as part of his homily. Very entertaining!!!

Then it was home. Harvey got to spend the afternoon relaxing. Me well it was hop in the car after bacon and eggs and head out of town for a Deanery Pastoral Council meeting. The meeting went longer then we are used to.... How does one tell a priest to stop talking?

I came straight home after and Harvey had gotten supper started.

A lovely roast beef surrounded by potatoes and baby carrots. Should be ready shortly. I am getting hungry just looking at it. The leftovers will be packaged for another meal or two down the road.

I finished the blue sweater for Kris and have now started on the next.

This lovely grey one will be for Kurt. Hope to finish it before the end of the month and start another for Harvey. Slowly but surely working my way through my yarn stash. Once I get the sweaters done I really need to make some more mitts. These ones for me.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




No comments:

Post a Comment