Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Changes Already

I have to change my menu for this week already.

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday (can't believe I forgot) so as Catholics this is one of the days we are not allowed to eat meat.

I am going to make pancakes for supper instead of the leftovers that I had planned.

That will move my leftover Sausage Casserole to Thursday night.

Friday night will be fish still, as we are into the Fridays of Lent.

Saturday will be the leftovers from our supper tonight.

There are weeks when I still make way too much for a meal for the two of us to consume. One would think that I would be getting better at this by now.

Hope to have some pictures of some finished costumes tomorrow.... Or at least what I hope you all consider as costumes. We will all be wearing the altar server robes as our main costumes so I am making a couple of what are known as drapes (kind of an over robe) and trying to fancy them up. I am also making three camel costumes. Once I get the kings costume changes done I will be starting on the camels. Hope they are liked.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment