Today I finished off the dusters. This time I used up some flannel that I had in my sewing room. I am now the proud owner of 10 reusable dusters.
I have started the Swiffer Sweeper replacement and hope to get that done by this evening. If it does a good job I will make a couple more with my leftover cotton yarn. I hope to have a picture of the finished project to post tomorrow. Well it could be Monday considering I have play practice starting at 5 tomorrow night for who knows how long.
I promised I would post the link to the pattern I used so here it is.
Hope you all give it a try.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.