Friday, February 1, 2013

He Made It Home!!!

Well Kris managed to get his car started this morning and arrived home at 5 tonight. Just in time for supper.

So far he has added the Kobo app to my Google Nexxus, as well as showed me how NetFlix would work on said tablet.... Too cool (he used his account to show me).

Now.....

He is buried under pillows and a blanket having a snooze on the love seat.

All is right with my world now that I can see that he is doing just fine. His Dad is going to talk to him while out fishing tomorrow and let him know that depression runs on his side of the family. Hopefully Harvey can get through to him that there is nothing to be ashamed of and medication really helps.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. Glad he was able to make it home OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't unusual to have bouts of depression especially in the Winter time...I hope he feels better about it all soon. Bright Days ahead!
    Mama Bear

    ReplyDelete
  3. It did my heart good to see him. He seems to be perking up and not as down in the dumps. Could it be because the sun is shining more, or because he is slowly working his way through a situation that has been hanging over his head for the past 8 years? I just don't know but whichever it is I am glad to slowly be getting my son back.

    Thanks so much DW and Mama Bear for your support.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete