Tuesday, August 12, 2014

From Supermoon to Mending

We had another Supermoon a few nights ago, and once again I thought I would try to photograph it.

I had mixed results.

This is one without using the zoom feature on my digital camera. Not too bad, so I decided to try zooming in.....


Not what I call the best picture. Harvey says it looks like I broke the moon..... Still it is a cool picture over all.

Today I spent part of the day refashioning some long sleeved t-shirts for Harvey into short sleeves. First I measured and cut off the sleeve.

Giving me some more t-shirt material for the rug that I plan on making down the road.

I then put the rough cut sleeves through my Serger. I didn't get a picture of this I just plumb forgot.

Lastly a bit of a hem on the regular machine. And voila 3 new to him short sleeved t-shirts.

The afternoon was spent working on my cross stitch. Sharing with you all how far along this project has gotten over the last few weeks.

I hope to be even further along the next time I share a photo with you.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment